Scuba Diver Course
Scuba Diver Course
All the PADI certifications are worldwide and lifetime valid. Schedules of certification programs are flexible with previous agreement. There are two main options to choose from 1) The Scuba Diver. 2) The Open Water Diver The PADI Scuba Diver certification is a pre-entry level certification with implies two inherent restrictions:
- Every time you dive you must do it under direct supervision from a certified instructor
- You must not dive deeper than 40 feet at this time. But then, this certification can be upgraded within the next 12 months of its completion to Open Water Diver certification, in which the above restrictions are removed.
PADI Scuba Diver Course in Cancun is a 2 days course with the following schedule:
- Day 1 – 3 hours in water session at the Marina site. (previous to the dives) – Prepare yourself by reading and studying of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual, required to continue to day 2.
- Day 2 – 2 hours of academic session at the Marina site (previous to the dives). – 3 ½ hours for 2 dives on a reef.
- All the equipment
- Water on the boat
- Two Reef Dives
Book a diving activity with Scuba Diving Cancun it´s very easy. You just need to use our shopping cart in order to pre-book any of our activities.
- Choose an activity you would like to do and add to the shopping cart.
- Fill up with all your personal information to create an order.
- Make the corresponding payment and you will receive your tickets.
We will give you a 100 % refund in the case of the port closed for bad weather, a 100 % if you cancel with 72 hours of anticipation, if you cancel with 36 hours we will give you a 50 % back, and if you decided to cancel with less than 24 hours of anticipation or the same day of the activity we will keep the payment, after buying this tour you agree to this.