Open Water Course
Open Water diver Course – Certification in Cancun
The Open Water Diver Certification in Cancun program will allow you to dive worldwide with or without direct professional supervision from a certified professional either Divemaster or instructor. If you dive without direct professional supervision you must not go deeper than 60 feet below.
The Open Water Diver certification program is a 3 days course with the next schedule:
- From 8:20 am to 12:00 pm Pool and theoretical work at the Marina- Prepare yourself by reading and studying of the the Open Water Diver Manual, required to continue to day 2, we dont have it included in the price you can either buy the manual, or buy the E Learning, after the pool training we will go for the first 2 dives around 45 minutes each, coming back to base 3 to 4 pm
- The second day we will continue with the training in the pool in case is necessary, after the pool training we will do 2 dives of 35 minutes each in Cancun Reefs.
- The last day will be for the final exam and 2 hours academic session at the Marina site, after the exam you we take your picture and process your certification.
- $425 us
- All the equipment
- Water on the boat
Book a diving activity with Scuba Diving Cancun it´s very easy. You just need to use our shopping cart in order to pre-book any of our activities.
- Choose an activity you would like to do and add to the shopping cart.
- Fill up with all your personal information to create an order.
- Make the corresponding payment and you will receive your tickets.
We will give you a 100 % refund in the case of the port closed for bad weather, a 100 % if you cancel with 72 hours of anticipation, if you cancel with 36 hours we will give you a 50 % back, and if you decided to cancel with less than 24 hours of anticipation or the same day of the activity we will keep the payment, after buying this tour you agree to this.